• The Simple Headphone Mind was Dagreb of Nihil Utopia's merging of a Japanese with a Blue Grass Mai Tai. I believe this is the first fully brandy driven Mai Tai I have ever seen!
• What happens when you merge a Clover Club with a Tom Collins? Stacy Markow discovers the yumminess in the Clover Collins!
• Adam of Mr. Muddle took his Boston hometown to heart and took the classic Ward Eight and meshed it with Misty Kalkofen's neoclassic the Maximillian Affair for the Maxi's Ward.
• Rachel of the Stirred Blog keeps the Boston loving alive by being inspired by a classic drink she had at local bar and conjuring the Colleen's Kiss by mashing up a Colleen Bawn and a Widow's Kiss.
• I, Frederic of the Cocktail Virgin blog, was actually the first submitter but I am putting myself last. I actually had this drink ready when I wrote the announcement post. For one of my drinks of the day, I took the Boston version of the Jack Rose (lemon not lime with the addition of Peychaud's Bitters) and smooshed it with the Frisco Sour for the Frisco Rose (instead of the Jack Frisco/Frisco Jack).
Thank you all for granting me permission to guide you in this drink making exercise and playing along so well and so graciously! Keep those mixing spoons and shaker tins moving as we see what November may bring...