Friday, April 28, 2017

:: i need your help (thanks! now updated) ::

I need your help.

Amazon is refusing to stock my new book (provides shipping times of 1-2 months and has been refunding people's money) since they view that there is no demand. The only thing I can think of is that they are trying to get me to use their print-on-demand service instead of the one I have chosen.

What I need is for you to send a Tweet on Twitter to their Help:
@amazonhelp is there any way to get Boston Cocktails: Drunk & Told faster than 1-2 months?
https://www.amazon.com/Boston-Cocktails-Frederic-Robert-Yarm/dp/0988281813/
That is all, my friends.

In the meantime, please order the book through Barnes & Noble or through The Boston Shaker store (online or in person in Davis Square, Somerville, MA).

Thank you.
Regards, Fred

Update 4/29/17: Even partial success is success. 
Thanks for all your help! Over 20 people stepped up and generously gave their time, and I feel blessed by the response.
May 12th is now under 2 weeks away!

1 comment:

Stephen Raymond said...

Consider it done :-)