Thursday, September 13, 2012

:: drink & tell now available on amazon! ::


Drink & Tell is just that -- a cocktail historian's tour of Boston, a city he knows and loves. Included are over 500 drink recipes created and served by more than 40 bars and restaurants in Boston. While there are plenty of recipes inside from heavy hitters like Eastern Standard and Drink who have basked in well-deserved international attention, the author also hopes to bring to light the other establishments which have crafted amazing drinks through the years to help make Boston a cocktail town. Drink & Tell is perfect for the home bartender, for the Boston barfly looking for a memento, and for trade bartenders near and far for inspiration on improving the cocktail scenes in their cities.
http://www.amazon.com/Drink-Tell-Boston-Cocktail-Book

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to chat about the book - drop me a line! aaron@eater.com

Anonymous said...

Would love to chat about the book - drop me a line! aaron@eater.com

Pantagruel said...

Cool! btw, I think the link in the post is broken, not only does it seem to go to a jpeg instead of amazon, I think the link written in the text also doesn't work. The book is on amazon if you search for it though...

anyway, congrats!

Noah said...

Congratulations, Fred! Can I safely assume that Adam will stock it? If so, I'll keep the whole transaction local.

frederic said...

Pantagruel, thanks! Fixed.

Noah, Adam will definitely have it by next week. I went to the Shaker to speak with Adam and he's order a few dozen.

Aaron, I'll drop you a line when I get home!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...very cool!