Tuesday, April 29, 2008

hearst (variant)

2oz Gin (Beefeater)
1 1/2oz sweet vermouth
dash Angostura bitters
dash Angostura Orange bitters

I've been anxious to try something new: I've been out at least weekly for this past month yet as you can see, my blog entries would not seem to indicate that fact! I've been sticking to things I've had before -- enjoying myself quite a bit of course! But not ranging too far from a grouping of drinks -- and so I was psyched when Hugh @ES suggested this drink last night because I thought it was new to me! I'd forgotten I'd had it before... This was a little bit different in proportions and I really rather enjoyed it. And once the hot weather comes, I'm sure I'll be even more enthusiastic to tread new ground.

This month was all about rye whiskey for whatever reason! Hardly a terrible thing.

No comments: