Friday, December 7, 2007

:: Repeal Day ::

Husband was knackered after working from home all day, so I went down from Marblehead alone and made do with my proxy husband for dinner. Fred and Andrea showed up not too long afterwards, so it was a really nice time -- you'd think I'd spend more time at the bar with the people responsible for this new fixation of mine, no? Will have to remedy that.

Spent some time shyly sitting alone at the bar in the beginning and perusing the special cocktail menu for the event: Misty came up with an awesome assortment on one side of the sheet, and the other side featured "Esquire's Top Ten Cocktails of 1934"... I need to get better at the "talking to new, random people" thing. I digress.

Only two drinks, since I had to drive myself home. To live on Essex St again...

No comments: