Friday, May 12, 2017

i love lamp

1 oz Reposado Tequila (Lunazul)
1 oz Demerara Rum (El Dorado 5 Year)
1 oz Pineapple Juice
3/4 oz Lime Juice
3/4 oz Giffard Banane du Bresil
1/4 oz Agave Nectar
4 dash Angostura Bitters

Shake with ice, strain into a double Old Fashioned glass, fill with ice, and garnish with a pineapple fruit leaf (omit).
Two Fridays ago, I was excited to flip through my new issue of Imbibe Magazine where I stopped at the article on banana liqueur. Of the three recipes, I was lured in by the Anchor Man-themed I Love Lamp created by Jordan Browers of Mayahuel. Once mixed, the I Love Lamp gave forth a clove bouquet with hints of agave to the nose. Next, the lime and pineapple colored the sip, and the swallow shared tequila, rum, and banana flavors with an allspice and clove finish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome freakin' recipe! We love lamp too :) I Love Lamp