I am participating again in Boston Rum Week in two events next week. The first is a talk on bitter liqueurs in tropical rum drinks on Monday the 14th at the Cambridge Center for Adult Education. I am planning on two drinks to be served while discussing why amaro and their kin work so great with tropical flavors and funky rums. The title came from Matt Pietrek's suggestion and with his blessing. Tickets and more information:
https://ccae.org/classes/offering/4406/boston-rum-week-minimalist-amaro-tiki-in-person-new

I am also returning as a panelist for the Grand Tasting event on Saturday the 20th which is available to all attendees with VIP tickets (regular admission is just for the tasting, not the four seminars). Last year, I was on the panel entitled "The Anatomy of Rum Cocktails: Choices, Trends, and Cultures in a Glass," and this one focuses on high ester rums along with Shannon Mustipher, Jen Akin and moderator Garnett Philip.

The full week of events can be found here:
https://bostonrumweek.com/events
No comments:
Post a Comment