1/2 oz Espolon Reposado Tequila (Cimarron)
1/2 oz Del Maguey Mezcal Vida (Convite)
1/2 oz Dolin Blanc Vermouth (Servito)
1/2 oz Suze Gentian Liqueur
1/2 oz Lime Juice
1/2 oz Agave Syrup
Shake with ice, strain into an old fashioned glass, and garnish with a salted lime wedge (unsalted lime wheel).

Two Fridays ago, I looked to my list of online recipe flashcard drinks and selected the Field Trip by Old Pal in Athens, Georgia, from their Fall 2023 menu. I was able to spot a menu photo on
GoogleMaps from around that time period. The concept reminded me of the
Revenge with blanc vermouth and agave syrup instead of Yellow Chartreuse, so I was indeed curious to give this one a try. Once prepared, the Field Trip began with a lime, vanilla, and herbal aroma. Next, lime on the sip ventured to vegetal agave and bitter herbal flavors on the swallow with a lime and smoke finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment